These terms and conditions are a legally binding set of rules about the use of this website. They state how users are allowed to use the website and what they can and cannot do. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
- This website is licensed by Superlative, Inc. to the licensee identified on the Home page of the site. The entire website content (graphics, text, logos, images, etc.) and software are the property of Superlative, Inc. or Licensee and protected by copyright and other laws regarding protected intellectual and proprietary rights.
- You are granted a revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferrable license to access this site. You have a right to look at and use the contents of the website as they are intended but not to copy it in whole or in part. You warrant that you will not use the website for any illegal purpose.
- Limit of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPERLATIVE OR LICENSEE BE LIABLE FOR LOST OPPORTUNITY OR PROFITS, COST OF PROCURMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR THE ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF GOODS OR SERVICES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUPERLATIVE OR LICENSEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. SUPERLATIVE’S OR LICENCEE’S LIABILITY TO YOU, IF ANY, IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL BE TO USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT ANY SERVICE PROBLEM TO THE EXTENT SUCH CORRECTION IS PRACTICABLE AND WITHIN SUPERLATIVE’S OR LICENSEE’S CONTROL. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
- This website may contain links to other websites, or Linked Sites. Since Linked Sites are not under our control, we are not responsible for their content. The Linked Sites are only included for your convenience, and no endorsement of them or their operators is implied.
- Superlative, Inc. and Licensee reserve the right in the sole discretion of either to terminate your access to the website and related services at any time without notice.
- To the maximum extent legally permitted, the laws of the State of California govern this agreement. By using this website, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in this jurisdiction.
- This is the entire agreement regarding Terms and Conditions of Use of this website. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time.
- Contact information for the Licensee is found on the Home page of this website.